This is the developer docs for NetDaemon project. Here you find useful information if you want to start contributing to NetDaemon project. For information using NetDaemon and develop your own automations, please see the docs.
Thank you for considering contributing to this projects. This is most welcome!
Get things going
- Fork and clone your copy of the netdaemon/netdaemon project
- Get it up and running and debugging in your prefered development environment. VSCode and Visual Studio is the supported for now. Please see specific docs for each of the development tool
- Make sure you write tests. If you want to do a big design change, make Issue and describe your suggestion and ping the discord group to get the discussions going.
- Write tests that covers your added featureset or change the existing tests as needed. Do not exclude failing tests!
- Make PR and it will get reviewed and merged if tests is ok